Happy Holidays! We love this time of the year, but we know that shopping for the "perfect gift" can be difficult. That's why we put together a HomeRight holiday gift guide so you can easily get some gift ideas for the DIYer in your life!
Furniture Makeover and Woodworking Tools
If your family member, friend, or significant other loves to remodel furniture, tackle home improvement projects, or work with wood, then we'd recommend:
- Super Finish Max Paint Sprayer: This easy-to-use sprayer is a gamer changer and allows you to complete projects in a fraction of the time that it would normally take with a brush. Plus you'll lay down a smooth, fine finish!
- Large, Medium, or Small Spray Shelter: Protects your surrounding area from paint overspray. This is perfect for if you live in a colder climate and want to paint indoors or in your garage!
Home Improvement Tools
If you have someone who always seems to want to repaint a room, then we'd recommend:
- PaintStick EZ-Twist: Holds paint in the handle so you don't have to worry about drips, messes, or even roller trays!
- QuickPainter: Makes cutting in around trim quick, easy, and hassle free
Auto Care Tools
We all have that one family member who's obsessed with their car, boat, or RV. If you have someone like this in your life, we'd recommend:
- AutoRight SteamMachine: Allows you to clean your upholstery, windows, dashboards, cupholders and more by using nothing but steam!
- Auto Wash Stick: Makes your vehicle exterior sparkle and shine again by gently removing dirt and debris
Camping and Grilling Tool
Some people love to cook steak on a charcoal grill and some people like to sit around a roaring fire. We have the perfect tool for both types of people:
- ElectroLight Fire Starter: Lights your charcoal or wood in 2-3 minutes using nothing but super-heated air
Home Care Cleaning Tool
If you know someone who's a neat freak, or loves to have a sparkling clean home, or simply hates using cleaning chemicals then we'd recommend:
- SteamMachine Elite: This chemical-free steamer is great for cleaning floors and comes with a variety of attachments to clean nearly any surface in a home
If you want a cheap and easy present to give to someone who loves arts and crafts, we'd recommend:
- Dual Temperature Heat Gun: A heat gun can be used for embossing, melting, and so much more!
- TurnTable: Allows you to easily turn your crafting project without touching it
We hope you enjoyed this holiday gift guide! Don't forget to share it with a friend!
Please login to post a comment.
Ready To Get Your Super Finish Max HVLP Paint Sprayer?