March 19, 2013
Serena at Thrift Diving has a confession in this video. 1) Her bathrooms are NASTY, and 2) She still has old 1970′s wallpaper in her house. She loves using the SteamMachine for the following tasks:
- Sanitize toilets, sinks, showers–nearly any surface!
- Remove soap scum from shower stalls
- Squeegee windows and mirrors (all those grubby prints from kids and pets)
- Clean dirty grout
- Cut through oven grease and grim
- Remove wallpaper
- Remove food gunk from your baby’s high chair!
- Steam floors
Please login to post a comment.
Ready To Get Your SteamMachine Multi-Purpose Power Steamer?