- Finish Max Super
- Paint Strainer
- Drop Cloth
- Spray Shelter (optional)
I have been using the new Finish Max Super for over a month, and I am so happy to tell you how much I love it! I’m sharing with you a few pictures of projects I’ve painted, along with telling you what I love about the new sprayer and a couple ways it differs from the Finish Max product.
What’s NEW with the Finish Max Super
The first thing you may notice when looking at the new Finish Max Super is the colored nozzles and pins. Three nozzles come with the sprayer in the box, 1.5mm, 2.0 mm and 4.0mm as well as a wide Spray Pattern Cap (yellow). The other nozzles are available to purchase separately. In addition, you’ll receive a small wrench (for attaching nozzles), a cleaning brush, and a lid for storing paint short term.
11 Reasons I love using a Finish Max Super HVLP Paint Sprayer
- Easy to use, even if you’ve never used a paint sprayer before
- Electric means no clunky, loud compressor to lug around
- Beautiful paint finish
- NO THINNING of paint – This is probably the most asked question. How much do I dilute my paint. The answer now is you don’t need to dilute your paint.
- Extra nozzles – means more flexibility with all paints and stains for more projects including fences, decks and walls. Three nozzles included, others sold separately.
- Roomy 52 ounce paint cup. One included with lid. Purchase additional ones online for multiple projects.
- Pickup Tube Newly designed pickup tube and cup vent allow for quicker and easier cleanup.
- Flow Control Knob is located at the base of the machine near the trigger. This updated adjustment knob gives the user more control over the amount of paint flowing and the width of the spray pattern.
- Cleaning brush. The new cleaning brush is handy for the nozzles, the air holes in the cap, the rim of the paint cup and more.
- Easy change filter No tools needed to change out the air filter (additional filters sold separately) The filter is now located in the back of the sprayer, where I think it will get better air flow, and stay cleaner longer.
- 450 Watts of Power sprays all sorts of paints, including chalk paint, milk paint, latex, enamels, primers, sealers, stains and more.
The Finish Max Super has a larger capacity container that holds 52 ounces of paint, for that reason the containers between the Finish Max Super and Finish Max are not interchangeable. The Rapid Clean kit works with both the Finish Max and Finish Max Super, however when using with the Finish Max Super the user will need to remove the standard pick up tube and place the Finish Max pick up tube into the Finish Max Super to get the Rapid Clean kit to flush the sprayer.
Be sure to stop by next month to see more projects, and my best tips and tricks for using the new Homeright Finish Max Super.
Please login to post a comment.
Ready To Get Your Super Finish Max HVLP Paint Sprayer?