CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
The new Super Finish Max paint sprayer does it all. Spray paint furniture and cabinets, fences and walls, this paint sprayer can cover a wider array of projects and coatings with less thinning and hassle.
- Ideal for a wide variety of projects (furniture, fences, cabinets, decks, walls etc.)
- Spray oil or water based materials such as: chalk type paint, milk paint, latex paints, enamels, primers, clear sealer, polyurethane, primer, stain and varnish
- 1.5mm, 2.0mm, and 4.0mm interchangeable tips included for more project versatility
- Two different air caps to help control the flow of material
- Adjust the volume control knob to change spray pattern from 1” to 12” wide
- 450 watts of power sprays thicker paints
- 39 ounce container capacity
- Less paint thinning required
- Newly designed pickup tube and cup vent
- Sprays evenly to lay down a professional finish
- Backed by a 2 year warranty
Less Thinning Required
With 450 watts of power, the Super Finish Max Paint Sprayer can handle thicker paints and varnishes which means no thinning.
With 6 available spray tips (3 included), you can tackle a wide variety of projects such as furniture and cabinets, but also take on fences, decks, and walls, which are uses typically outside the capability of an HVLP sprayer.
The 39 fluid ounce container enables you to spray larger projects without having to refill as often, which is a huge time saver!
How it Works
HVLP sprayers use a high volume of air at low pressure to atomize the material your applying, producting a factory-like finish and greatly reducing overspray. It's internal air turbine provides a continuous flow to spray a materials.